Saturday, March 31

A Monster , A Fear , and Faith

It: I'm every nightmare you've ever had. I'm your worst dream come true. I'm everything you ever were afraid of.  (Stephen King)
I once thought when I was a kid  it was the images in my  head and nightmares I had to fear...

 I grew up only to realize there was only one thing I had to fear.

A person can overcome much  fear  in their life, but it is only a life without GOD that you should fear.

The fact  is a Godless lifestyle leads to what we all should fear.

The fear is where are you going to spend your eternity... in Heaven or Hell...

 Just like the movie said...
Pennywise: BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too! 


Are you going to float down the wrong road inviting 


the real monster in  or rise up and say-


Eddie Kaspbrak: I believe in Santa Claus. I believe in the Easter Bunny. I believe in the Tooth Fairy. But I don't believe in you. This is battery acid. Now, you disappear! 




I believe in God, I believe in Jesus, I believe in Life 

After Death. But I don't believe in you (Devil).  This 


is my faith in God. Now, you disappear!




No comments: